Q. What title and tagline should we use in our promotional materials?
A. There are several options depending on your audience and the space in your materials. Please feel free to use more than one, or edit/combine the options:
1. Jeff Noel is a two-time Walt Disney Lifetime Acheivement Award recipient and former Disney Institute Keynote speaker.
1a. Jeff Noel a renown Disney speaker and author, a two-time Walt Disney Lifetime Acheivement Award recipient and former Disney Institute Keynote speaker.
2. Jeff Noel is a two-time Walt Disney Lifetime Achievement Award recipient. He retired in 2014 as Disney Institute’s highest rated, most requested speaker. He spent 30 years in various leadership roles at the Walt Disney World Resort, including 15 years at Disney Institute. He worked with 2,000 organizations and spoke to more than one-million people globally.
3. After spending a lifetime at Disney, Jeff Noel retired in 2014 to give speeches and do business advising for organizations that want to change the world. He has worked with many of the world’s most admired brands to help them change the things they thought they could not change.
4. Jeff Noel retired early on Halloween (scary) 2014, after 30 incredible years at Disney to give speeches to change the world. The final 15 years at Disney were spent speaking full-time to over one-million people globally while at Disney Institute.
Non-Disney related background…
5. In 2009 Jeff founded Mid Life Celebration, LLC to challenge 80-million Baby Boomers to “Do Something Great” before they die. And in 2013, he published a short, pithy book challenging the belief that “balance is a myth”: Mid Life Celebration: rethink • reprioritize • recommit
Return to FAQs