Today was an awesome day.
- Relatively pain-free run. See Lane 8 for details on the story.
- Great Homily at Church
- Great connections with special people at Church
- Swimming, Lunch & Nap with my son this afternoon
- Cub Scout Awards Banquet & our son received his Wolf Cub Badge
- My wife totally added a woman’s touch to the Banquet decorations/logistics
- My son & I spoke with my Mom about the awards he received
Not all days have so many obvious blessings that can be recounted. However, today was that kind of day.
They don’t come as often as any of us would like.
And yet, I’ll take them whenever they come, even if they’re few and far between. Signing off at 9PM. Carpe PM, jeff noel 🙂