Biggest “party day” of the year is when?
New Year’s Eve.
It transcends race, religion, gender, all of it. A world-wide celebration.
It’s also the biggest “drinking day” of the year. People who don’t drink, drink.
And people who do drink, really drink. Ya with me?
I remember December 31, 2001 like it was yesterday.
What motivates and inspires people to take action? Words, and phrases.
Here a few from last Thursday’s West Orange Times. Our small town newspaper is mailed once each week. There was a center page section full (13 total) of ads.
- Building Life-Changing Christian Relationships (Church)
- WELLTRAX (Wellness Center)
- Reinvent Yourself! (Education)
- your next level (advertising)
- Elevate Your Image (advertising)
- Strengthen Your Brand (advertising)
Phrases and words have some sort of magical power to travel to the part of our brain that says, “You can do better.”
With New Year’s Eve six weeks away, people begin asking, “What can I do better?”
What is one of the craziest , or perhaps high impact New Year’s Resolutions you’ve ever made?