Thanksgiving in July?
Actually, what about Thanksgiving every single day?
I’m sitting here at the in-store McDonald’s at a local Central Florida Wal-Mart. Getting new tires.
Here are a few things I’m thankful for:
- Working for The Walt Disney Company
- Actually, simply being employed
- Being healthy, as far as I know
- Actually, simply being alive
- Living in the United States
- Actually, simply living in a free & safe country
- Being married
- Actually, simply being loved and able to love
- Being a father
- Actually, simply having the privilege to nurture & teach a child
Well, this isn’t exactly the post I had in mind when I woke up this morning; however, it’s the post that my fingers type as I enjoy another vacation day, in the land of the free.
With Independence Day on Saturday, I guess my subconscious took over the typing controls.
I’m OK with today’s plan not working out. Carpe diem, jeff noel 🙂