Give them roots and give them wings.
• • • • •
This website is about our home health. To leave this site to read today’s post on my mental attitude website, click here.
If you want to stay on this site and read more posts from this Blog, click here.
How would we explain an independent HQ?
A clear, concise, and compelling understanding that organization and stress are directly proportional?
Our “in-box” never stops filling up.
Feeling like we’re always trying to catch up leaves us missing the present moments.
Extraordinarily, insidiously, stressful.
Thanksgiving in July?
Actually, what about Thanksgiving every single day?
I’m sitting here at the in-store McDonald’s at a local Central Florida Wal-Mart. Getting new tires.
Here are a few things I’m thankful for:
- Working for The Walt Disney Company
- Actually, simply being employed
- Being healthy, as far as I know
- Actually, simply being alive
- Living in the United States
- Actually, simply living in a free & safe country
- Being married
- Actually, simply being loved and able to love
- Being a father
- Actually, simply having the privilege to nurture & teach a child
Well, this isn’t exactly the post I had in mind when I woke up this morning; however, it’s the post that my fingers type as I enjoy another vacation day, in the land of the free.
With Independence Day on Saturday, I guess my subconscious took over the typing controls.
I’m OK with today’s plan not working out. Carpe diem, jeff noel 🙂