Thank you Friday.
Being mindful and present to understand the significance of this 72-hour window.
- Cheryl’s Disney retirement announcement yesterday
- Traveled the world with Scott Milligan, Disney colleague who took his life today seven years ago
- Tomorrow’s If Disney Ran Your Life podcast launch
- Assorted other behind-the-scenes business progress
- Our son returns to college in 48 hours after 6-week break
• • • • •
This website is about our home health. To leave this site to read today’s post on my mental attitude website, click here.
If you want to stay on this site and read more posts from this Blog, click here.
It’s a simple formula, really.
Do the math.
If you don’t find ways to make your day great, who will?
And if not today, when?
Here’s to wishing you many delightful bursts of goodness.
The truth hurts. The truth can also set us free.
“Yeah, yeah, whatever!”
Can’t you just hear people saying this, or thinking it? I say it too. We all do sometimes.
In fact, I’ve said this all my life.
“Yeah, yeah, whatever.”
Until a few years ago when things began to change.
One close friend describes me as, “A Transformed man.”
Just yesterday, at jeffnoel.org (spirit) I posted about the fog, the semi-conscious state many of us seem to go through life with. Some may call it auto-pilot.
As we are into the fourth day of the new year already, wanted to remind everyone that the goal from all this writing is:
- To leave a trail for a young child
- To help others with their goals
- To eventually raise money to find a cure
These things have the ability to help transform anyone. At the moment, it’s working slowly, but powerfully.