Real (organizational) life in real time. The list of things we need to attend to is endless:
- Order new eyeglasses
- Replace burned out flood light
- Replace three-foot tall swimming pool filter cartridge
My Optometrist let me bring six pairs of eyeglasses home so Cheryl could pick for me. i’m not a good judge of “style”.
Since our son is spending the weekend preparing for first semester finals, i used this “free time” to do chores, plus:
- Draft outline for the contract the client verbally committed to a few days ago
- Chose a few workbook page samples to send via snail mail for client’s boss’s review
- Finalize rough draft for tomorrow’s meeting (different client) regarding the January keynote speeches
And on and on…
This website is about our home health. To leave this site to read today’s post on my mental attitude website, click here.