Six reasons 2012 was the best Summer…
- Jumped into our first, very own in-ground pool
- Best business trip ever… six days in Washington DC
- Amazingly transformational Scouting summer camp
- Walked around ground zero
- Went to National championships healthy and had fun
- Landed Mid Life Celebration’s first contract
Still having the best Summer ever?
Even if we were dying, we can only hope we’d say yes.
PS. We are dying, make no mistake.
In trying to be a beacon for a young boy, a nervous father carved out something more.
Life’s “directional code” is made up of five big choices.
Thank you again for following these five Mid Life Celebration, LLC blogs. Here’s to the best Summer of our entire lives, no matter the obstacles. Okay?