- Expect everyone’s best effort everyday
- Expect easy, prompt access to top decision maker
- Require one main contact
- Behave intensely & intentionally
- Have fun (non-negotiable)
- Be flexible
- Push all boundaries
- Lean into discomfort and lean on Florence
- Question everything
- Challenge everything
- Sniff out excuses
- Dress casually
- Be your greatest teacher
- Answer questions with “it depends” or by asking a question, or both
- Give less than 110%
- Accept status quo
- Take notes in group mtgs
- Produce training materials
While not exhaustive, these lists are the essence.
• • • • •
This website is about our home health. To leave this site to read today’s post on my mental attitude website, click here.
If you want to stay on this site and read more posts from this Blog, click here.