Are we organized enough to find time:
- To recognize something as significant
- To add it in one of three big buckets: past, present, or future
- To remember milestone dates
- To evaluate the the value of a milestone
- To decide which milestones to keep and which to discard
- To prioritize milestones and their impact on your culture
Yesterday, January 24, 2015 was the second anniversary of a tragic moment for a friend and co-worker. Why significant? In 55 years, it was the first time personally knowing a suicide victim. It was the place, method and motive that made the world stop turning that morning at 8:47am.
Similiar in shock effect to September 11, 2001.