But wait, didn’t you say yesterday to Go?
And stop making excuses. We are deserving of a great, organized life.
This is our responsibility.
Not talking organizational perfection.
Just fundamentally… decently organized… and simplified.
Some of the most basic:
- declutter – purge unnecessary things, which is tricky because….
- we must be honest about what’s (really) necessary
- try to touch paper only once, try to avoid putting it down “for later”
- create and organize digital files (for email and bookmarked websites)
- minimize our temptation to say yes to everything
None of this is particularly easy.
We can never go wrong with slow and steady.
And sometimes, yes, we will need a bulldozer and a few days.