The great Summer of 2013 in our home. Six pulse-check questions:
- Are we satisfied with our stuff?
- How much of what we have do we never use?
- How much stuff are we saving because we think we’ll need it in the future?
- How long have we been saying that and how true is it?
- Is our stuff choking us?
- Are we prepared to do anything with our answers?
I often think about the joyous days of not owning much. The freedom from worry and responsibility.
And remember during those same years how cool it would be to own a lot of stuff to make life easier.