Five regrets from the dying from Bronnie Ware:
- I wish I had the courage to live a life true to myself
- I wish I had not worked so hard
- I wish I had the courage to express my feelings
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends
- I wish that I had let myself be happier
The time to fix the roof is when the sun is shining.John F Kennedy
• • • • •
This website is about our home health. To leave this site to read today’s post on my mental attitude website, click here.
If you want to stay on this site and read more posts from this Blog, click here.