Noticed a few college quirks:
- Every freshman guy wore a tee-shirt.
- The staff seemed genuinely excited for a new year. Is it the new College President or is this par for the course?
- The environment for great personal discovery is everywhere – as if it’s hanging in the air, everywhere.
- Most freshmen seem to be playing it safe, cautious, reserved.
- Parents do not use the dining hall by themselves (without their freshman child), if at all, at least during the four meals we had there.
• • • • •
This website is about our home health. To leave this site to read today’s post on my mental attitude website, click here.
If you want to stay on this site and read more posts from this Blog, click here.