This morning’s If Disney Ran Your Life podcast (from yesterday’s post outline).
- Intro & review last Episode: Jody
- Today’s episode theme: Setting an impossible goal (unpack your wildest, most inspiring dream…the 72-hr challenge
- 2-3 key questions: 1. What is your dream? 2. Why is it important? 3. How bad do you want it?
- Disney Story: Work half the time, make 10x the money, challenge 80-million Baby Boomers to “do something great”
- wrap up/summary: slow and steady wins the race…if your goal isn’t impossible, you’re not reaching high enough / rethink, reprioritize, recommit
- 72-hour challenge: how bad do you want it? 10-scale
- Reveal location
- Notes: prelude paid subscription / never let your memories be bigger than your dreams
• • • • •
This website is about our home health. To leave this site to read today’s post on my mental attitude website, click here.
If you want to stay on this site and read more posts from this Blog, click here.