This post is a repeat of today’s second post. Why? Repetition helps us learn.
Do the reps.
Never get bored with the basics.
What is your desired Career accomplishment level?
From this longer more nuanced list, pick the level number you desire for your Organizational Vibrancy, once again using the 5k runner analogy:
- Olympic Gold and World Record
- Olympic Gold and Olympic Record
- Olympic Gold
- Olympic podium silver or bronze
- Olympic finals
- Olympic Team
- Olympic trails, qualify to attend
- Nationals Gold, American record
- Nationals Gold, Meet record
- Nationals Gold
- Nationals podium silver or bronze
- Nationals finals
- Nationals, qualify to attend
- Conference podium, Gold, Collegiate record
- Conference podium, Gold
- Conference podium, silver or bronze
- Conference, finals
- Conference Championships, qualify to to attend
- College Team school record
- College Varsity Team
- College recreational runner
- HS State Championships Gold, State Record
- HS State Championships Gold
- HS State Championships, podium silver or bronze
- HS State Championships finals
- HS Districts podium Gold, District record
- HS Districts podium silver or bronze
- HS Districts finals
- HS Districts, qualify to attend
- HS Varsity Team, school record
- HS Varsity Team
- Recreational runner
- No interest in athletics nor competition
How do you feel about your level? Excited, scared, overwhelmed, underwhelmed?
• • • • •
This website is about our HOME. This is the fifth of five daily, differently-themed blog posts about: (1) mind, (2) body, (3) spirit, (4) work, (5) home. To return to Mid Life Celebration, the site about MIND, click here.