Everything is easy when you know how to do it.
Do you find being organized difficult?
Here’s what i’ve come to accept about my organizational shortcomings:
- Nothing will change if i don’t want the change bad enough
- Failure used to stop me from continuing the journey
- Continuing the journey (trying again and again) leads to breakthroughs
- It’s easy to make excuses
- It’s even easier to get used to being disorganized
i accept the truth that our degree of personal organization is the degree to which all other things in our life prosper or flounder.
Going digital, also known as going paperless, is a huge adjustment for paper dependent people.