(Note: Wrote this 100 days ago and re-reading it today the first reaction was to delete it because it sounds boastful. Everyday, do at least one thing that scares you. Check.)
If, or when, you are stuck and want to think differently about your life or your company (or both), reach out.
- 30 years at one of the world’s most admired companies
- Speaker to over one million people worldwide
- Client list a who’s who of iconic world brands
- Works harder
- Thinks deeper
- Reaches higher
- Cares more
- Only preaches what is practiced
- Extraordinarily diverse experience with CEO’s and janitors
- Addicted to excellence
- Allergic to most pollens and mediocrity
- Asks mind-glowingly simple, direct questions that change everything
- Drives a 25-year old car everyday
- Driven to illuminate truth
- Two-time Lifetime achievement award recipient (for one of the most admired companies in the world)
- Believes work is only work if you’d rather be doing something else
- Can’t wait for the alarm clock to go off everyday
Think of the top 10 most admirable companies in the entire world.
What would it take to thrive there for 30 years?
What would it take to speak and consult on behalf of one of the world’s most admired companies?