7 tips for your cultural presentation:
- Your audience can’t wait to hear your exciting news about your Company’s cultural blueprints; your perfect opportunity to Wow them.
- An eager audience takes their cue from the presenter (that’s you); paint them an inspiring picture of the future that makes them feel special.
- Sales is the transfer of enthusiasm; sell it big.
- We are roughly 50/50 between your Company and jeff. Your Company’s focus is the content you’ve created. jeff’s focus is facilitating the application of your content to the audience’s daily life.
- You are collectively giving them a gift – a world-class toolkit.
- What you’re unveiling is not more work for them, it’s a toolkit to make the work they already do more compelling, focused, and productive.
- Bring your workbooks and ensure all attendees do as well.
• • • • •
This website is about our HQ. To reflect on today’s post about our MIND, click here.