Writer’s block? Here are ten ideas for content:
- What you learned yesterday.
- What you get to do today.
- What you hope for tomorrow.
- Obvious or invisible paradox.
- Common sense that isn’t common.
- Simple questions few can (but should be able to) answer instantaneously and convincingly.
- Excuses, regrets, opportunity, second chances, and permission.
- Art. Your art. Art the world needs.
- Impossible things.
One day you will suffer from writer’s flood. Please don’t cast blame this way.
You’re welcome. 🙂