Nine blogging milestones I never saw coming:
- The simple act of daily blogging (a goal but perhaps unachievable).
- Writing five daily blogs instead of one (like normal people).
- Reaching the 100-day challenge goal to write all five daily blogs.
- Adding a photo with each post (humans are, after all, very visual).
- Adding easy, one-click hyperlinks on every post (to go to next blog).
- Shortening each post’s length (as a former boss said, “short & pithy”).
- Reaching the 3,000th post (Halloween 2010, scary).
- Reaching the 5,000th post (11.11.11).
- Writing 90-days ahead (Jan. 2012).