Things you are not supposed to do:
- Do not challenge tradition and dogma.
- Do not blog daily for 13 consecutive years, let alone five differently-themed blogs a day.
- Never compete on price.
- Do not do things that most people won’t like.
- Do not crave failure.
- Do not reinvent things if it will embarrass or piss-off a lot of people.
- Do not live with regret.
- Do not live without ever coming fully alive.
Perfect score, zero out of eight.
• • • • •
This website is about our HOME. This is the fifth of five daily, differently-themed blog posts about: (1) mind, (2) body, (3) spirit, (4) work, (5) home. To return to Mid Life Celebration, the site about MIND, click here.