Define the Advisor Program in 2 sentences or less that tells me exactly what the program is, and the top 3 beneficial outcomes I would receive as a customer. (do not include things like “working with an advisor with 30-years experience” as a benefit)
What the program is:
- My Advisor Program is a 12-18 month partnership with me and uses Disney’s proven corporate architecture for Leadership Excellence, Employee Engagement, Customer Service, Brand Reputation, plus Creativity & Innovation.
Top 3 benefits:
- A culture by design, not one by default
- Scalable structure and processes to achieve organizational vibrancy
- Competitive immunity (remarkable $hareholder value)
Define who you are in one phrase, like if you were introducing yourself to someone new, either in first person or third person: I’m Jeff Noel, a _______________ (job title), who works with _____________ (type of client) to help them achieve __________________(benefit)
- i give speeches and do advising for companies that want to change the world.
- i’m a corporate culture architect using the Disney Way to help companies transform their culture to become a category of one.
We’ll turn the above info into something like this: Jeff Noel, a 30-year Disney Leadership veteran, is a published author and highly-sought business transformational advisor, helping Fortune-500 companies achieve success through Disney’s tried and true business approach methods.
Name the top 5 direct beneficial outcomes (transformations) a company can expect when working with you. Do not list anything that has to do with you or your experience/expertise – list only beneficial outcomes for the company working with you.
Top 5 direct beneficial outcomes (transformations):
- Increased Leadership effectiveness with accountability
- Increased Employee engagement by moving team from compliant to committed
- Superior Customer Service ratings – better outcomes, with more customers, more often
- Significantly higher percentage of brand advocates who definitely recommend and definitely return
- A remarkably creative culture that continuously improves at everything
• • • • •
Some additional soundbites…
Unique, proprietary content structure and delivery style, taking Disney principles to the next level
Culture worth defending
Category of one
Become the category versus leading the category
Leaders who lead like they mean it
Employees who serve like they mean it
Customers who spend and refer like they mean it
A reputation that sells like it means it
A company that innovates like it means it
Helping Leaders build a lasting legacy
On April Fool’s Day 2009, jeff noel began writing five daily, differently-themed blogs (on five different sites). It was to be a 100-day self-imposed “writer’s bootcamp”, in preparation for writing his first book. He hasn’t missed a single day since.
This website is about our home health. To leave this site to read today’s post on my mental attitude website, click here.