Context: competition is the battle between who you are currently compared to who you dream of becoming.
Where do you place yourself for effort:
- A = over-focused, competition-level proactive change
- B = above average, change when forced to
- C = average, doing nothing now but planning to
- D = doing nothing now and probably not going to
- F = doing nothing now and never changing
Every CEO is in charge of their entire
organization life. Your life is your “organization”. You are the CEO of You, Inc.
What this means is anyone with a C or lower is projected to go out of business.
Going out of business personally means a life of surviving versus a life of thriving.
• • • • •
This website is about our home health. To leave this site to read today’s post on my mental attitude website, click here.
If you want to stay on this site and read more posts from this Blog, click here.