Let’s start with the business side…
Exciting news (at least to jeff), jeff recently retired from Disney and is out on his own.
- Keynote speaking, featuring the Disney Way, is the main focus.
- Also available as an extension of the five core Keynote topics are half-day and full-day sessions.
- Limited business
consultingadvising opportunities are reserved for the most motivated organizations.
Decent chance you’re reading this because the name Disney led you here. And because you’re smart.
Maybe not Einstein smart, but who is?
And you’re insanely busy too. So thank you for clicking through.
What is it about Disney that makes them irresistible?
This is why you’re here, you know that jeff noel knows.
In a way maybe only a handful of people know.
Here’s where jeff is remarkable:
- He’s facilitated Disney’s secrets to every level employee, every industry.
- He retired as Disney Institute’s highest rated, most requested speaker.
- And he’s received both of Disney’s Lifetime Achievement awards…
Bottomline, jeff noel helps executives and organizations .lead .differently
There’s a decent chance you’re looking (who isn’t these days) for…
The difference between the management consultants you’ve used in the past and what jeff offers is the difference that will change your trajectory.
On the personal side…
jeff is a servant, husband, dad, son, brother, uncle, nephew, neighbor, volunteer, Boomer, speaker, writer, and runner.
He believes work is only work if you’d rather be doing something else. Allergic to most pollens and mediocrity, he can’t wait for the alarm clock to go off every morning.
Leaving Disney early is one of the most important, and most difficult, decisions he’s ever made. It was six years in the making.
It is rare when someone with this experience, personality, and drive become available.
email@example.com | 407-538-4341